Monday, October 8, 2012

New Member Monday - Rules Lawyers and Dakka

Hey everyone!  I hope you're having as amazing a Monday as I am!  Actually, I hope your Monday is better than mine.  There's a touch of a hang over about me and I sure could have used a few extra hours of sleep.

But that's what happen when Sunday Funday stretches out a little longer than anyone had anticipated and you end up at a bar called "Bob's Butternut Hut".

The actual bar
In better (and less Lauby-centric) news we have a new member on the blog rolls and I found something cool for you all to look at.

First, the cool thing: FINISHED DAKKAJET! IN 720° VISION!

PX of PX40K has an excellent Ork Fighta he painted up and then, using some kind of techno-wizardry, photographed into one of those 360 degree views.  Only his is twice as good!

New Member Monday

The Rules Lawyers
Keywords: 40k, Rules Interpretation, Listbuilding, Conversions, Codex Reviews, Competitive gaming
60% of the time, we're right every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment