Monday, March 11, 2013

New Member Monday - Ned Niederlander Was Here

Hey Folks!

Welcome to another New Member Monday!  It's been a couple of weeks since we've had one of these since it's, slightly alarmingly, been a while since we've had a new member.  You can also add in some distraction on my end from working on the super secret project I keep alluding too. Yet I never reveal any details.  I'm a jerk like that.

I like to imagine it's driving some of you crazy.  I then laugh my 'evil' laugh and wring my hands.


However, I can now tell you that next week shall be the unveiling of what Dethtron and I have been working on.  It will also be Dethtron's triumphant return to blogging, even if it is short lived.

New Member Monday

Korhain's Hobby Blog
Keywords: Warhammer Fantasy, 40k, painting, WIP, Dutch Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment