Friday, November 2, 2012

New Fridays- an Introduction

Hi all,



well, having got through the HoP Idol2 process, it looks like I'll now be writing each Friday for your perusal. On that basis, I figured that it would be a good time to let you know a few things about me. You know, so that you can personal in the comments section ;)

So here's my gaming background- I started when I was 6, and quickly got sucked in to the Games Workshop hobby (this was around the time of Adeptus Titanicus, for those who want a date.) I've played pretty much all ogf the GW games over the years, and in the last 5 years I've spread my wings into Warmahordes, Historical games, Flames, Infinity, Mantic etc. Outside of Wargames, I'm a board gamer and card gamer, and dabble with rules writing and strategy/tactics (from a historical perspective.) So I'm a bit of an all-rounder. Oh, and best not forget to mention that I am a Fluffy-WAAC player- ie I'm happy to play friendly scenarios or tourney-style games, it really depends on the environment and other people playing the game.

Anyway, the point of this is: What do you guys want to read about on a Friday? No-one benefits from me spewing forth reams of text if it's not want HoP regulars want to read- so is it rules discussions? Strategy? Models? Editorials? Or something weirder? (Not SynSinn weird, obviously!) Of course, I'll probably deviate from the plan every now and again, but the question for now is- what do you, the reader, want to see on here on Fridays? Let me know in the comments, and the first of the regular posts will go up next week.

Cheers,

Gar

No comments:

Post a Comment