Saturday, December 15, 2012

[Games Anatomy] We Interrupt This Programme

All right, boys and girls, here's the deal.

I'll be spending the festive season in the wilder and woolier parts of Merrie England (in the smog-strewn streets of Manchester, where Hark's from, and in the depths of the West Country, where I'm from), and as is the custom with me and these little away missions, I'll be pretty much off the grid while I'm there.


Now, I'll be coming back, don't worry, but I'll be coming back with something a bit different, forsaking my current role as THE ARR PEE GEE GUY here at the House of Paincakes and blogging about those tabletop wargames played with miniatures which we are (allegedly) all here to talk about.


See, I'm committed to playing quite a lot of 40K over the first few months of 2013 for my games club's slow-grow league - enough, in fact, to have a weekly or at least fortnightly battle report, and I'm obliged to produce a modelling report once a month as well, and if there's one thing I think the House of Paincakes homepage has been short on so far, it's regular battle reports.

So that's the long and the short of it. I'm taking a few weekends' break, but I'll be back early in January with THE VON REPORT. Stay tuned, kids, and happy holidays to one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment