Monday, December 17, 2012

New Member Monday - Two Weeks For One

Hello and welcome, everyone!  New Member Monday is back after a short hiatus.  A hiatus you say?  Indeed good sirs and madams.  Your humble author was just this past week struck down by a vile and insidious contagion that rendered him unable to do anything except watch Ken Burns documentaries.

"You may remember my film style from that one episode of Community"
Sadly, I could not send any missives detailing my convalescence and for that I am sorry.  But there was good reason, dear readers!  SinSynn had only just finished reading HG Wells' War of the Worlds and I did not want to cause him any undue stress by fueling his nightmare scenarios with the ghastly realities of the common  cold.

New Member Monday

Hour of the Wolf 
Keywords: Warhammer 40,000, 40K, RPG, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Only War

Temporary 2+
Keywords: Warhammer Fantasy, 40k, Magic: the Gathering, lotsofrage, whatever else I want to post about.

No comments:

Post a Comment