Monday, December 3, 2012

New Member Monday - Legion of One vs. the Heat Wave

Hello and Howdy, folks!  Welcome to this unseasonably warm day in December which also happens to be a a Monday.  It's, seriously, 69 degrees outside where I am in Illinois.  And it's only that low because the sun is setting.  Though it looks like things might start getting cold cool on Wednesday. Maybe I'll be able to turn my Air Conditioner off once it get's down to a FRIGID 52 degrees.



So it's looking like our horrible, horrible summer decided it wasn't finished with us.  Take that, White X-mas.

I know this intro isn't all that related to gaming or whatever the hell the HoP mission statement is this week, but it really rustles my jimmies.

New Member Monday

Legion of One
Keywords: 40k, 40k related things, bat reps, painting logs

No comments:

Post a Comment