Monday, February 4, 2013

New Member Monday - From Spain, With Love

Hey folks, welcome back to the House of Paincakes!  Not a lot going on this week other than our usual selection of high brow posts written by our classically trained authors.  Plus SinSynn!  I keed, I keed. SinSynn is a GREAT author (for me to poop on - HA!).

Yep.  That's what I did allright.
Ok, so other than the above Jackassery, the only thing I have to tell you is that something super-dee-duper cool is in the pipes for the near future - and I'm not talking about a writing contest with insane/unavoidable delays.  Here's a hint - it will be very easy to make poop jokes about it.  Just keep your eyes peeled.

New Member Monday

The Spanish Painter
Keywords: W40K, Space Marines, Space Wolves, painting, tactics.

No comments:

Post a Comment